Going in December. Are all Universal pools heated?

It’s the one month I have never been

But I’m sure others that have been will be able to help answer your question

They do heat the pools and I have seen people in the RPR pool in December/January/February timeframes before. But that doesn't mean I would be found in there (though I will usually make use of the heated jacuzzi spas. :))

Just like at Disney, yes.

But the outside air isn’t heated, so if it’s a cold snap, any part of you that’s wet and then comes out of the water will be cold cold cold. Like your neck. Or your whole being when it’s timw o leave the water.

Oh gosh yes, we saw folks coming out of the pool in December........not the freezing cold last day we had, but mid to low 80’s.....

They were cold getting out!

They are heated though as Bumbershoot says........and the indoor hottub would be a good alternative if they close the pool if it’s too cold.

We were there when overnight was 38, day high 55. Pools open, lifeguards bundled like they were about to go on an arctic expedition. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter