Going next week...

PieInYourEye

<font color=green>Look up while you're in line<br>
I've decided to go next week, Sept. 11-14 (may leave earlier on the 9th or 10th).

Anyone want to get together for a meal? Feel free to PM me.

I'm a 41 year old (for 8 months), Female (for 41 years), Divorced (for 6 years), Disney Enthusiast (for over 30 years).

I sent you a PM yesterday, but if you reply via e-mail you need to put "DIS" or your DIS user name in the subject so it won't accidentally be deleted as spam. :jester:

I hope you are not an RNRC fan (I am!). Rock 'N' Roller Coaster will be closed for refurbishment September 6 - September 14. Festival of the Lion King is closed until Sept. 19.

Shari

<B>PieInYourEye</B> - I replied to your reply to my first PM :p but have not heard back from you yet regarding where and when on Friday to meet. If you are still coming and want to, PM or post here by tomorrow (Thursday) night.

:earsgirl: Shari

I understand. I hope you are feeling better. I will be around (except for when cruising or on safari), so just PM me again if you would like to meet sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter