Going out to lunch.

JerseyJanice

A Disboards original...
I'm taking my nephew, whose 20th birthday was yesterday, out to lunch today. (He's working at my company this summer as an intern.)

We are heading to a local Italian restaurant that is now advertising a lunch buffet. I've eaten lunch there before and the food was pretty good, so I hope the buffet is decent. I'm in the mood for a good franchese.

Anyone else have fun lunch plans? :)

Have a good time! I just finished eating at my desk. :)

Well, I had a fun lunch with my kids today...we all made PB & J sandwiches on Rainbow Bread!! :) It was a little messy for my 2 year old, but it was so much fun! LOL

I have to run to the bank. I'll be eating a can of soup at my desk before I leave though - I'm starving!!

Enjoy your lunch out!

tamie

Enjoy your lunch! :D
Nothing exciting for lunch here....just a chicken sandwich & some chips!

Lean cuisine for me. Nothing special. I would love some good Italian. I plan on going to Red Lobster this weekend while dh is gone. He hates it, I love it. Maybe lunch in Friday?

Boring ole lunch... sitting in the office lunch room.. Whoopee. Can't wait for Friday... always go out to lunch then. Hey, saving up for a car. ;) :)

My coworkers took me out for an early birthday lunch. My birthday isn't for a few days, but this is my last work day until next week, so they decided to take me out today. We also had Italian food, YUM! I had linquini with marinara sauce, my co-workers had linquini with white clam sauce. The meals came with the yummiest salad and breadsticks. Of course it was way too much to eat, so I know what I'll be having for dinner tonight! :)

Well, it was a bit disappointing.

The buffet did not look good, so we went with the regular lunch menu.

The food was decent, but the service was SLOW. I mean, really slow. Took an hour and a half for lunch. How annoying.

Santa Lucia's Pizza and Pasta Factory.

With a name like that, it should be great, but the service was terrible. There was one guy working the whole dining room--busing tables, taking orders, serving.

Maybe someone called in sick?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!