Going solo for first time this Fall

artinlife

Mouseketeer
I am planning on driving to Florida and treating myself to 2 nights at GF and probably 5 nights at PORFQ. I just had knee replacement surgery in March so I am going to take it slow and take advantage of early entry at some of the parks which is easy for me to do as I am an early riser anyway. I plan to dine at Narcoosee's at some point and would be amenable to a dining companion who also loves this restaurant. Haven't booked yet but I am looking at the first week of October. I am female, 65 and a working, though retired, artist.

I’m there the last week of September so will just miss you I think.
Hope your knee improves daily and you have a wonderful time.

I will be there from 9/29 through 10/4. I would be available to meet at Narcoosee's on the 3rd, 4th or 5th. If you arrive by the 29th you would be welcome to join Relishy57, Disnee Grl and myself for dinner at Chefs de France on the 29th.

I’m there the last week of September so will just miss you I think.
Hope your knee improves daily and you have a wonderful time.
Thanks. I will have to take it slow but being by myself I will go at my own pace. I am looking forward to doing exactly what I want to do, rather than have to compromise and go along with other people's plans.

I will be there from 9/29 through 10/4. I would be available to meet at Narcoosee's on the 3rd, 4th or 5th. If you arrive by the 29th you would be welcome to join Relishy57, Disnee Grl and myself for dinner at Chefs de France on the 29th.
Ok. Thanks. I will keep that in mind. I haven't even booked my room(s) yet but will note this.

Ok. Thanks. I will keep that in mind. I haven't even booked my room(s) yet but will note this.
Thanks. I am getting closer to booking my trip and I think it will fall in the dates you guys are there. I love Chefs de France and wouldn't mind joining you there for dinner too. I am doing a road trip down from Chicago so there is a fair amount of planning involved but first, the room has to be booked and then everything falls around that.

I took my solo trip in March three years after my divorce and without my children. It was actually very peaceful and healing and I enjoyed it so very much. I do have to recommend take the time to relax and enjoy and if you plan to go to Epcot go to France, sit out by the garden, maybe get a coffee and pastry or glass of champagne and take a deep breath because life is beautiful. You will certainly find the magic.

I am planning on driving to Florida and treating myself to 2 nights at GF and probably 5 nights at PORFQ. I just had knee replacement surgery in March so I am going to take it slow and take advantage of early entry at some of the parks which is easy for me to do as I am an early riser anyway. I plan to dine at Narcoosee's at some point and would be amenable to a dining companion who also loves this restaurant. Haven't booked yet but I am looking at the first week of October. I am female, 65 and a working, though retired, artist.

I wish we could meet up. My solo trip is in September (already booked) and I'm planning one night at Narcoose's. You're in luck, though-I confess that I'd have a million and one questions about knee replacement surgery (I'm just two years older than you, with arthritic knees). I'd keep you talking, and not eating! So enjoy when you go!

I wish we could meet up. My solo trip is in September (already booked) and I'm planning one night at Narcoose's. You're in luck, though-I confess that I'd have a million and one questions about knee replacement surgery (I'm just two years older than you, with arthritic knees). I'd keep you talking, and not eating! So enjoy when you go!
What are your dates?

Ok. I just booked. Arriving Sat., Sept 28 until Fri., Oct. 4, checking out Sat., Oct 5. Staying at POFQ. I couldn't justify the cost of staying at GF. I definitely want to do Narcoosee's. Not sure about Chefs de France... maybe. This is going to be a very spontaneous trip (for the most part) so I am just sitting back and waiting to see what works for me in the moment. LOL!

I'll be gone before you get there, since I'm going in mid-September. Maybe next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!