**Going SOLO in 2 days!**REVISED LIST!

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
I know I posted about my SOLO trip before, and than posted about my DH driving me there, and not being able to meet with others, but ALL that got LOST when the boards went down! Things have changed since than!! This is my NEW and UPDATED schedule for my trip! FRI: Arrive hotel around 12:30. By 1:30 I plan on being at EPCOT! Than from there, going to MK till closing. SAT:AK till 1:00, MGM 2:00-7:00(Fantasmic) SUN: MK till 3:00 Back to hotel. Pleasure Island 7:00-11:00! MON: Morning is open, than AK from 1:00 till 5:00 to see Mickey Parade! TUES: I leave:( . PLEASE WEAR YOUR GREEN Ribbons!;)

Hey old pal!

I've never been in this forum before, so I thought that I would come in and check it out (seeing as how I am a former WDW solo traveller, myself), and I found your post! Just wanted to say have an amazing time, and see you on the AMC thread! :)

P.S. - is this your first time going solo? It's fun - I had a great time, when I did it!

Hey Poohbear, you have a great time...:bounce: :bounce: Where are you staying?

Nope, I have been going SOLO since 1999!! (Kids did NOT want to go anymore, but I DID!!). Sometimes a friend of mine meets me and we do Pleasure Island, but this year she can't as she is only going to see me on Sat. (She doesn't do the parks much, but this time we might go to MK or MGM together). I ALWAYS stay at ALL STAR SPORTS as it is the first to be picked UP and Dropped off! Plus it is 49.00 bucks a night! YIPPEE! 5 more days to GO!!!:bounce:

This sounds like a great plan. I will be arriving Sunday (2/3) probably at the Dolphin by 5 or so. I'll wear my lime green lanyard and watch for lime green ribbons, hope I see you down there :D

Katholyn

Nativetxn: What park are you going to be at Monday? I will be wearing my LIME GREEN Ribbon also. Hope to see you!:D

I arrive Mon (Feb 4). I'll be wearing my DISCon lime green lanyard also.

poohbear123

I'm arriving Friday around the same time to ASMu, then going to EPCOT to get my AP. I'll look for your green ribbon. 72 hours and counting!!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter