Going to a crop tonight. I have to pack light

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
How am I going to do this? WE have to walk up a flight of stairs I did it last time with my huge XXlarge crop in style bag, what a work out!
I know I don't need all my stuff. I kind of know what i want to work on
I have my Crop Jr bag I want to use....This is going to be so hard. It will take me hours to do! LOL

So how do you do it?

I swear, I spend more time getting ready for crops than actually cropping. AND I spend even more time cleaning up than the first two combined.

Monday I was aggrivated, and decided to crop. I grabbed my class bag, a package of baby paper and my pictures. MY paper packages have stickers and die cuts, so I only had to buy card stock. Of course, I didn't have my elelets and stuff, but I added them when I got home. It was GREAT!

I need to take the time to make some page kits...soon! It makes it much easier and lighter to crop.

Hope you have a great time and get alot done!

I just read a article in the new CK magazine about packing for crops!
She said to try and find out what tools/pens your pals are bringing so everyone doesn't bring the same thing-lighten everyones load!
They actually used disney pics for the article-apparently it is easier to crop if you go with some theme picks-then you can whack out a bunch of pages-just take similar types paper and embellishements!!
Too bad I didn't have a trip to disney planned before each crop-then I would have my theme pics!!
Have a great time Sondra-
Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

Spinning ,
I agree with everyone who says pre-planning will really help cut down on the "stuff", also if you keep to one theme that might help also. Of course we could help with the problem of too much stuff . :) . One day we will have to have a swap where you just trade stuff for someone else stuff ( you know one persons "stuff" may be another's treasure ).
Cyndi

Grover that is excellent! I think I managed to get all i wanted in my JR Bag. I have the biggest problem, leaving my paper home! I have 3 stuffed paper takers but I am working on DS baby album so I went through and just grabbed paper I thought would work and will only bring that.
But I am leaving home all of my CM punches and circle/oval cutters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter