Going to DC again!

goldcupmom

<font color=black>BL6 Black Team Co-captain<br> <f
Since DD and I will have a whole day in Orlando w/ nothing planned waiting for DH and DS to arrive at almost midnight we decided to go to Discovery Cove. She will do the Dolphin swim and I won't. Since we are planning a day at Busch anyway, this will also take care of our Busch tickets.

Last summer DD and I did the Trainer for a Day. It was incredible, but we both agreed that we wanted to spend more time in the reef and the pool and now we get to. I'm SO EXCITED!!!

I gave her the choice of going with DS and I to gymnastics Nationals in Houston in May or saving her portion of the costs and doing DC. She made a good choice!

Now the countdown begins!!

My DH is taking me, DS and DS there to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary. I cannot think of anything so magical to do on our special day. We are all pretty excited about going too. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter