Going to Disney? Post Here

Parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios
May 21st thru 24th at All Star Movies and then one night at the Grand Floridian :hyper:

Every main park, maybe one waterpark
April 23 - 29
at Animal Kingdom Lodge :D

I would love to talk about Disney world. It's all about love and amaze. I fond of Disney cartoons since my childhood till now. hahahhah

Dates: May 12-17
Hotel(s): Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, and Bay Lake Tower

Hi I'm Chloe, I'm going to WDW near the end of June and start of July in 2017 with my parents and I'm 18 so looking to make friends that I could possibly meet up with when there. Message me if you are going a similar time.:tongue:

Park(s): Everywhere but the theme parks
Date(s): August 13-20 2016
Hotel/Resort: Beach Club

Park(s): All of them
Date(s): September 30-October 2 2016
Hotel/Resort: Saratoga Springs

Park(s): All of them
Date(s): November 24-27 2016
Hotel/Resort: Saratoga Springs

Send me a private message if you want to hang out

:tinker:Going to my second home (WDW) Nov. 29- Dec. 9, and staying at Yacht Club Resort for the first half and Animal Kingdom Lodge for the rest.

I just got home from a 7 night stay at AKL and I'll be staying at the poly next from Aug 27-sept 6th

Going to WDW from 3/27 (of this year obviously lol), then going on a three day cruise on the wonder that sets sail on 3/30 and gets back 4/2, and I stay at WDW until 4/3.

Gonna be a great spring break trip

Hey, I'm going to Walt Disney World from June 1-June 8 and staying at the Polynesian. Hope to see some of you guys there! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!