Going to Disney w/ Friends as minors?

diswis

Mouseketeer
Hi!
My friends and I are all 17 and want to go to Disney for spring break next year.
However, we will still be 17 when we go. I know that you can't check in under 18, but maybe online check in?
All of our parents are completely ok with it, we just need a hotel or something that'll take us.
(Edit: I am indeed 17, and typing this in English class. I wasn't sure if since I'm a minor I'd have restrictions, so I put a random year.
Also, I do not have facebook so thats not me but I will check it out! Thanks. I did post this in 2 sections because I am going to need an answer soon to budget).

Last edited:

LittleFishy101

Mouseketeer
I would recommend putting an adult on the reservation so you dont have problems with online checkin (not sure if it will be a problem with all minors) and then just not have them come. If the room is maxed out, I would trade someone out for an adult less than 30 days in advance for checkin. I have no idea if any of this will work, but the best of luck to you!

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
I would recommend putting an adult on the reservation so you dont have problems with online checkin (not sure if it will be a problem with all minors) and then just not have them come. If the room is maxed out, I would trade someone out for an adult less than 30 days in advance for checkin. I have no idea if any of this will work, but the best of luck to you!
Just going to point out here that OP's profile says she's 23.......

• StitchesGr8Fan

DIS Veteran
    Considering they already posted that they have a trip planned with FP’s reserved, methinks I smell a ruse.

• SamFaniam

I Love Rabbit!
    Sorry! Not trying to bend rules, genuinely wondering if there is a hotel that allows minors, or some safe place to stay.
    No, no legitimate hotel in Orlando will allow you to check in without a legal adult in the party.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates