~~~going to Disney World soon!!~~~...

PlutoPinsJLM

RoyalKeeper of the Hounds
Hey!!!

I am going to Disney World on August 11th for almost a week. Will anyone else be there??

just wondering!!!:rolleyes:
:bounce: Jessica:bounce:

I will!! I'm so excited, I leave on August 14 which is a little less than 4 weeks!!!!

i'm not :(, but u guys have fun and write a trip report when you get back!

Thats cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe we will see each other out of the millions of people that are usually there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ;) ;) ;)

:bounce: Jessica:bounce:

Hey! I am going to WDW too but I go on the 5th of August and stay for like a week or something so I will probably be leaving like the day you go lol....i go to the keys after that :) but i am soo exited about WDW!!!! What resort are you staying at??? Or are you staying off property? ok well I hope you have a GREAT trip!!! :)

I am leaving for DisneyWorld on Aug 12. And we'll be there for like a week. So I'll definitely be there at the same time as you. Maybe I'll see you there. Can't wait. Only 24 days!!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter