Going to DL opening of ROTR next month... help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
I know ROTR opened at WDW today and I’m crazy and I’m going opening day at Disneyland next month. I think I can learn from other people’s experiences today in order to be successful then...

So I have a few questions:
1. When did people start lining up outside the park? I’ll get there as early as necessary. (Parking won’t be an issue since we’re staying within walking distance)
2. How long were wait times?
3. Is the ride open until closing or did it/will it close early for capacity (this might especially be a concern at DL when the park closes at midnight)?
4. How did the opening affect the rest of the park? Of course this will be way different at DL because the ride lineup at Disneyland Park is WAY higher than the one at Hollywood Studios.
5. How did ROTR specifically affect MFSR?
6. I know there were some technical issues in the past. Did it break down at all today?

I’m sure I’ll think of more questions but I’ll stop there for now. Thanks in advance!

I know ROTR opened at WDW today and I’m crazy and I’m going opening day at Disneyland next month. I think I can learn from other people’s experiences today in order to be successful then...

So I have a few questions:
1. When did people start lining up outside the park? I’ll get there as early as necessary. (Parking won’t be an issue since we’re staying within walking distance)
2. How long were wait times?
3. Is the ride open until closing or did it/will it close early for capacity (this might especially be a concern at DL when the park closes at midnight)?
4. How did the opening affect the rest of the park? Of course this will be way different at DL because the ride lineup at Disneyland Park is WAY higher than the one at Hollywood Studios.
5. How did ROTR specifically affect MFSR?
6. I know there were some technical issues in the past. Did it break down at all today?

I’m sure I’ll think of more questions but I’ll stop there for now. Thanks in advance!
This is the thread for you:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...ussion-boarding-groups-for-rotr-only.3763339/
If you followed how SWGE opened at DL and then at WDW, you’d know that they were completely different openings. Knowing about RotR at WDW may not assist you in your DL planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!