Going to Epcot this weekend - pick a day

jbish

DIS Veteran
Heading down to the World today and had originally planned on Saturday being our Epcot day (no hoppers this trip). The Festival of the Arts starts tomorrow (Friday). How crazy will the crowds be since it's the first weekend of the Festival? I know this isn't crazy like Flower & Garden or Food & Wine. Debating if I switch my days and go to Epcot on Friday (1st day of festival) instead of Saturday. Do you think there will be a noticeable difference in the crowds? I could see Friday being crazy since there are always the bloggers and Disney insiders that like to go on Day 1. Or maybe Saturday will be crazy because the locals will come out?

Or am I just the crazy one overthinking this? LOL - kidding. Sort of.

I could see Friday being crazy since there are always the bloggers and Disney insiders that like to go on Day 1.
That's logical.
Or maybe Saturday will be crazy because the locals will come out?
And that's logical too.
Or am I just the crazy one overthinking this?
Yes
I'm going tomorrow because I am a blogger. Or I may go Sat because I am a local.

There is supposed to be a heavy line of rain going thru Orlando on Sunday. Has anyone heard weather reports?

There is supposed to be a heavy line of rain going thru Orlando on Sunday. Has anyone heard weather reports?
I see that on the forecast too. Supposed to be in the morning only. And the temp drops dramatically afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter