Going to IOA tommorrow...

EmeraldRaptor

Mouseketeer
and all I have to say is... Who's comin' with me? Come on, you know you want to, who's comin' with me? Who's comin' with me?!?!?

Ah, comeon, You guys know you want to, Let the urge take over your body and goto IOA tommorrow. I mean, I have to start school wednesday, and I haven't prepared for it at all, you know why? Because IOA is more important than school. :bounce:

If you're still there in Oct/Nov I'll stop by the Hulk to say hello!

oh greenish one i will be there, but your plan is more structured than mine. My first stop is croissont moon bakery for a fantastic cinnamon roll and coffee. i will probably be wearing my jurassic park shirt and green shorts so i look like a ride attendent some what and can more easily move to the front of the line. HA HA HA
i did make some people stop going thru the baby swap on dragons once wearing these items.

Ok cool, I'm going to be wearing green pants, a kahki shirt, and a green designed over shirt. I'm not hard to miss, I usually stand out in a crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter