Going to Lindon first time...

MickeysMommy

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are going to London on Saturday.

This is my first time (he's been multiple times) and I'm obsessed with Princess Diana - have been since I was a little girl. We have the London Pass which gets us into Kensington Palace (I think) but what else is a not to miss for a Diana lover?

As he's been so many times, I want to hit the places he might not think of (not just Diana related) but what's not to miss besides the biggies...Westminster, Big Ben, Tower of London etc...?

Thank you for any info - I'm completely overwhelmed and don't want to shove all things Diana down his throat but do want to see some things regarding her.

Other than Kensington Palace there's the memorial fountain which is nearby and the memorial in Harrods (which I assume is still in place). You could visit St Paul's Cathedral (wedding) and Westminster Abbey (funeral) but you won't find anything directly related to her in either place.

Are any of her jewels held at the Tower of London with the crown jewels? The Tower is very much worth seeing. Ann Boleyn is buried under the altar in the chapel. (I'm a bit of a Tudor fanatic.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!