• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going to see Mickey May 2006

Adam

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

Planning on going to see Mickey in Disneyland for the 3rd time. Last time there was 2001. Looking for any help, idea's, good promo's. Help me out! :earsboy: :earboy2:

Hi! Well as far as promo's Dl usually puts those out much later than DW, so none that I know of so far, and with the 50th and time of year that you are going, there may not be much besides AP hotel rates. Do you know where you are staying yet? How many nights? And are you traveling with children? All of this info will make a difference in my answer :) . I noticed you were there in 2001, depending when, you probably have experienced DCA already, but if not, there are many things that I like there also.

Also depending on when in May, the Electrical Parade may be up and running again for your trip. The new fireworks are not to be missed either!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter