going to try DVC Cruise!!!! Help!! planning?

disneyfanbcv

Mouseketeer
Well we go to Disney every year. We are Disney Members! Love It!!! :love:
I am think we need to venture onto a cruise. Any suggestions? Any sites? Help!!! Thanks:worship:

There's a DCL forum right here on the DIS. Lots of good info. there. If you need extra assistance or are just unsure you can always find yourself a good TA to help you. Assuming you're not planning to cruise on points that is. Good luck & have fun! DCL is awesome. :thumbsup2

I've done 2 DCL cruises. One short regular on the Dream and one Member's cruise.

I'm ready to go again. LOL I used the cruise forums here to help me figure out what to do and how to do it. First cruise I did use points (I had extra that year) but would not do that again (personal choice).
If you are going to book w/ points MS will help you with that.

Have fun and use the forums. They were incredibly helpful. Just don't think you can do everything because you definately will not be able to so don't stress out about it. :thumbsup2

I've done one DCL cruise. It was the best. Didn't use my DVC points. Need those for WDW stays. LOL. But I did have a great 2 week vacation in 2011. First week I was at WDW for Christmas and then the 2nd week I did the Dream cruise for New Years.

Like PPs said go to the Cruise forum. Plenty of help there. Have fun planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter