Going with friends

Pam&Rich

Earning My Ears
Hey folks,
I'm a new poster, obviously, but have been a lurker for years. I have always enjoyed reading all your tips and have learned a lot! Thanks!
My husband is one of the biggest Disney fanatics I know and I swear works just to save money to go back to Disney:worship: I have become just as big a fanatic also.
Anyway, we have taken trips with the kids, and trips just the 2 of us, but never with friends. This will be an adults only trip. Our friends are DVC owners and needed to use their points before April. They have booked 5 nights at the VWL the first weekend in March and invited us to go with them!!! I am very excited, to say the least! We will be taking them out to dinner one night, DH is searching every day for ADR's in Epcot, the guys will be going to a Braves game one afternoon with half price beer and the all you can eat passes, we girls are hoping it will be warm enough to be able to hang at the pool all day, but I really don't feel that's enough to do as a Thank You for them asking us to join them. We will be driving, and which of us is actually doing the driving hasn't been discussed yet, but I did tell Dh we should drive, as they are providing the room. We will also be able to get them discounted tickets as DH is retired Military so he can get us all the $99 tickets for 4 days. What else can we do that won't cost a bundle? All of us have had a bit of a hit when it comes to income since this was booked, but none of us wants to cancel, we all need to get away and have some fun!
Any suggestions are welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter