Gold AP any differences between Florida Resident and DVC?

I was wondering the same thing as the Sam's Club discount is $115.
(Adult (Ages 10+)
Gate price $699.00 + tax $45.44 = $744.44

Your Member Price: 583.99*
Rather large savings.
On the dvc member site it reads
Disney Gold Pass
This pass type is exclusive to Florida Residents and Disney Vacation Club Members!
Which is why I'm confused as to whether they are different or the same? Has anyone had any experience with purchasing the Sam's FL Gold AP voucher as a non FL resident DVC member?

Disney Gold Pass
This pass type is exclusive to Florida Residents and Disney Vacation Club Members!
Which is why I'm confused as to whether they are different or the same? Has anyone had any experience with purchasing the Sam's FL Gold AP voucher as a non FL resident DVC member?
FL Resident Passes and DVC Member Passes are SEPARATE entries in the Disney Ticketing System. If you purchase a FL Resident Pass you MUST prove FL Resident status in order to activate the pass. The CM CAN'T convert a FL Resident pass to a DVC Member pass.

FL Resident Passes and DVC Member Passes are SEPARATE entries in the Disney Ticketing System. If you purchase a FL Resident Pass you MUST prove FL Resident status in order to activate the pass. The CM CAN'T convert a FL Resident pass to a DVC Member pass.

AFAIK they will always give you credit for the product you did purchase, yes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!