gold plan reviews day 3

dansyr

I'm a loser
Gold plan reviews day 3

Breakfast - Chef Mickey’s
This is the first time we tried Chef Mickey’s and it was wonderful. All the food was fresh and plentiful and we saw all the characters at least 4x. I really enjoyed the cheesy potatoes and the bacon was a hit with dbf. I can’t remember everything we ate but it was all excellent and there was a huge variety. The characters spent a lot of time with us even though it was just 2 adults. We did get our pic taken at the beginning but no one ever came around to show it to us.
Service—A
Food A+
Total 41.29 ( I believe that was without the tip)

Lunch—Brown Derby
This is one of my new favorite restaurants. It is so relaxing inside. It makes you forget you are in the middle of wdw. For apps I had the steamed little neck clams, which were excellent, Dbf had Portobello Mushroom, Chèvre Cheese Raviolo he scarfed down and I didn’t even get a taste….so I guess they were pretty good. I had the Grouper for my entrée. I was just perfect. It was a very light meal...thank goodness. It came with asparagus which also somehow got stolen from my plate but I did have a few and they were cooked perfectly. Dbf had the NY strip and he said it was done perfectly. For dessert I had the blueberry crème brulee and it was the best crème brulee I had the entire trip. Dbf opted for the grapefruit cake. That stuff is wonderful. I had heard many rave reviews of it and now I know why. I also wanted a watermelon martin which was really good.
Service—A+
Food—A+
Total w/o alcohol was around $85 with tip.

Dinner—luau
We had done the luau once before and really enjoyed but I think this time was even better. We had excellent seats right up front.
The food was ok. I actually enjoyed the salad and pineapple more than anything. The chicken and rice was ok and I didn’t try the ribs ….but I am not a rib person. Actually the food probably would’ve tasted better if I hadn’t been so full from before.
Out waitress was awesome. She even got my big powerlifter bf to go up on stage and do the birthday hula. Oh yes I do have pics of that.
Service—A

Glad to hear Chef Mickeys is good. We're going there during our up coming trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter