Golden Corral restaurants

Mrs Dazzle

<font color=009900>Florida-mad (well, mad full sto
We keep seeing mention of these places, but we've not come across them before.

Anyone got any info on them - where they are (we'll be staying near Crossroada/Lake Buena Vista area) - what kinda restaurant are they (ie Ponderosa buffet type, full sit down etc).

Thanks all:p

Hi Mrs Dazzle,

This is one of our favourites, it is the same style as Ponderosa's etc.

Here is a link to the website:
Golden Corral

hope this helps you
:D:D

Mrs Dazzle,

Golden Corral are like Ponderosa, all you can eat Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners. We stay on the 192 and use one that is close by.
They are good value for money I think.

We went to one for the buffet lunch last year and it was great. Food was delicious, especially a sort of irish stew. Some very nice desserts. Cost was about $6 each I think

Hi Mrs D,

We were regulars to the Golden Corral on 192 (near the entrance to Splendid China) on our visit last year.

Very similar in style, quality and price to Sizzler/Ponderosa, BUT they did make omelettes fresh for you with either eggs or some concoction called ‘Easy Eggs’ (quite nice actually).

I’d definitely give it a recommendation.

Cheers
Bilboo

:D

Hi Annie,

There's also a GC beside Bahama Breeze and Premium Outlets, just off junction 26 (on the I4).
This GC is quite new and i found it to be far supperior to Ponderosa although it's slightly dearer by maybe a dollar or two for breakfast but the evening buffet is different from Ponderosa because you don't order a main meal, you only get buffet and they have all manner of steaks, stews and chicken for the price.We think it's a much better standard and the desserts are wonderful(especialy if you arrive early or the dessert area is sadly empty he he!)

Hope this helps Annie, you could also try the eaterie at Premiun outlets, their Japanese meal deals are brill for lunch and good value, (Bourbon chicken, Tangerine chicken and Terriake with noodles or rice YUMMY) for around $4 or $5;)

Happy Eating!

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxx:bounce:

Hi

We also love Golden Coral, they serve a lunch buffet (not Sundays when the carvery is open all day) and then about 4pm serve the dinner buffet, last June we arrive approx 3:30pm paid the lunch price but then was able to get some roast meat as they began filling up the dinner section!

We tried Ponderosa but the dessert bar was not as good as Golden Coral.

In April we had Roast Turkey, Roast Beef, Steak and the portions were massive, we try sampling small amounts of everything because you get full too quick :D

Also look out for coupons we got 10% off

I Love Tigger :D

We also thought GC was far superior to Ponderosa. Great selecton of food, including carvery type meats and fantastic dessert selection.

We went to the one near the LBV area and it was great.

Definitely recommend it.

:) Thanks so much for all the tips, everyone - think we'll definitely be visiting a Golden Corral:p

Silver - we're staying at LBV too - near Crossroads - where abouts is the GC there?

Thanks again everyone
Annie xx

We went to the one Audrey mentioned near Bahama Breeze, literally 2 minutes away from Crossroads - you can't miss it.

You are staying in a great area, we loved LBV and have booked again for next year staying at the Courtyard by Marriott. Really handy for everything - DTD, Crossroads and there is a Pirates Cove mini golf at Crossroads which is really good, especially in the evening when it is all lit up. Lots of good and reasonably priced eating places close by too at Crossroads - Jungle Jims, Perkins, Taco Bell, Red Lobster, McDonalds, plus all the DTD eating places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter