Golden Ears

They are selling golden mickey ears, I don't expect them to give them away for free, but maybe they are. Though I'm sure they'll have enough people buying they they won't have to give them away. They may however be giving different ones or something else out. No clue. I always go in with an attitude of not expecting something, then I'm happier when I actually get something, than had I not gotten anything at all.

Here's a pic of the ones they've started selling. $10 for adults, $9.50 for kids
AP_GoldenEars_d.jpg

Donna ~ Do you know whether they will be putting names on the back like they do at WDW?

TIA

Scratch

Will those be available the whole year? We aren't going until October. We get ears every trip.

LeftCoaster said:
Yes, they can be embroidered with names too.

Thanks! I wonder if "Ship of Fools" will fit on the Back?

:rotfl2:

Scratch
pirate:

We were at the DLR the 1st week of March, but no golden ears at that time :confused3 ! Is there a way to order them by phone or online? I really want some, but I won't be back to DLR for a couple of years or more! TIA

They started selling the golden ears march 15 (or was it 17th) I can't remember. You can get them embroidered, I saw a bunch. Sorry Janet, I think they will only allow first names on them.

I'm pretty sure they plan on selling them throughout the 50th celebration. They were everywhere. The pin cart on mainstreet has one whole side devoted to these hats.

You can also turn them into Minnie ears (saw one like that too). They attach a red with white polka dot bow with a flower between the ears. The cost to add this is small if I remember correctly. The Golden minnie ears aren't quite as cute as they are when they're black though so you may want to have them hold up the bow to see if you like it before buying.

Try DelivEARS to see if you can order them, worse they can do is say no.
Monday Thru Friday - 8am to 5pm pacific time
Saturday - 8am til 4pm pacific time
Phone: 1-800-362-4533
Fax: 1-714-781-4236
E-Mail: dldelivears@disney.go.com

Thanks for the infomation! I don't care if they are free or for sale I will purchase one. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter