• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golf cart help needed

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
When I used to go to Ft. Wilderness as a child we always rented golf carts for a few of the days we were staying. Of course, this was when I was a child, so I don't remember too many details. I do remember you picked them up in the morning and had to turn them in before dark that same day. Can anyone give more details? Can I reserve in advance, what is the cost, details on pick up and turn in? Thanks so much.

Yes - you can still rent golf carts! You get them from the bike barn, in the Meadows Recreation area. They are around $45/day. You can rent them by the day or for a whole week. You can call Ft. Wilderness ahead of time and ask for the bike barn to reserve one in advance.

Definitly reserve one well in advance if you are going during a busy time of year. You can call the Bike Barn directly at:
407-824-2742

I wish I got one of those golf carts when we stayed. I hated waiting for the bus all the time to get anywhere in the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter