Golf cart parking at marina and park bus stations?

DCWarrior

Mouseketeer
I’m wondering the golf cart parking situation at the marina and the main bus stops that go to the parks. Is there parking? How much space? Is it ok to park the golf cart there all day while you go to the parks? Do many people do this or do they mostly take the campground loop buses to these locations instead? Just trying to figure out best approach.

I'm interested in this as well. Years ago(15/20 years) we used to just park the cart at the marina so it was there when we got back from the park.

I’m wondering the golf cart parking situation at the marina and the main bus stops that go to the parks. Is there parking? How much space? Is it ok to park the golf cart there all day while you go to the parks? Do many people do this or do they mostly take the campground loop buses to these locations instead? Just trying to figure out best approach.
I'm interested in this as well. Years ago(15/20 years) we used to just park the cart at the marina so it was there when we got back from the park.
Yes it's fine to park while at the parks all day. That's the main advantage to us to rent a cart- not taking the internal bus.

About space, we have always found a spot to park. We do not go at Holiday times.

The Marina is a struggle for parking unless you go early, it fills up fast. There are outlets in Trails End parking lot., I've never noticed any at the marina lot, but I wasn't looking. If you plug in overnight and head to the parks, your cart will stay charged all day.

The Marina is a struggle for parking unless you go early, it fills up fast. There are outlets in Trails End parking lot., I've never noticed any at the marina lot, but I wasn't looking. If you plug in overnight and head to the parks, your cart will stay charged all day.
Not going to MK too early makes the marina lot usually full. I drop DW off at marina walk, park in Trails End lot near path to marina and meet on pier.
Only takes a couple of minutes and beats tight parking at marina. Also closer to Crokett's on returning for cocktails.

Most electric golf carts will hold a charge for 3 continuous hours of driving if the batteries are good which Disneys are. That is a lot of golf cart driving in the campground, if its charged every night or whenever you are near an outlet it will be fine. If you ever have a problem with a Disney cart they will give you a different one no matter what time of the day or night it is as the front desk is open 24hours a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter