• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golf cart questions...

jessiesmom

Earning My Ears
How much do the golf carts cost? Can you get a weekly rental at a discount? We're planning on late Sept/early Oct -- any discount that time of year?

Also, once I saw something about a place (outside of Disney) that would bring you a golf cart cheaper than you could rent them from Disney -- does this still exist? If so, how do you get in touch with them?

Thanks!!

Hi!

Golf carts are around $40/day. There are usually no weekly specials, but it never hurts to ask! I've heard of people getting them once in awhile! You need to call FW and ask for the bike barn, and reserve one before you go because they book up fast!

You used to be able to rent from outside companies, but after 9/11 last year FW made it a new policy that outside vendors cannot deliver things anymore. I suppose if you had your own trailer, you could stop & pick it up and bring it in yourself - but they won't let the companies deliver them.

I would call the Bike Barn. We got a weekly rate which brought it down to $37.00/day. Not a lot, but every bit helps:D

I called the bike barn on Sunday, October 13 and got a discount for 1 week (at $37/day). We will be checking into FW on Sunday, November 3. You can't pickup your cart until 1:00 in the afternoon.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter