Golf Cart Rentals - Do They Run Out?

Napoleon Dynamite

Mouseketeer
Hi, we are thinking of changing our ressie from CBR to the Cabins for this coming Friday. I don't want to do so if we can't rent a golf cart though. Do they usually sell out?

Hi, we are thinking of changing our ressie from CBR to the Cabins for this coming Friday. I don't want to do so if we can't rent a golf cart though. Do they usually sell out?
Yes they do sometimes sell out. You could call in the morning to check before making the change.

Is there an opening in a Cabin or is it only the campsites that usually are difficult to get into?

Call to see if the cart is available before changing. You should be able to do both with the same phone call.

Cabins are typically easy to get, mainly due to higher cost. Their biggest selling point is typically sleeping more people than most resort rooms.

We have two couples who decided to join us for our last five days, March 4-10, they reserved a cabin, and Monday, reserved a golf cart. I would guess if you call today you should get one. Safe travels to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter