Golf Courses

hopeforus

Mouseketeer
My husband and teenage son want to golf while we are down, any suggestions on golf courses? Thanks

No shortage of nice courses in the area. Do they have a car? A budget? A skill level?

For budget, I would suggest going to golfnow.com and searching for the Lake Buena Vista area.

The Disney property courses are OK, but my favorite near Disney is Orange County National, which features two courses and has a more interesting and challenging layout.

No shortage of nice courses in the area. Do they have a car? A budget? A skill level?

For budget, I would suggest going to golfnow.com and searching for the Lake Buena Vista area.

The Disney property courses are OK, but my favorite near Disney is Orange County National, which features two courses and has a more interesting and challenging layout.
We have a car, but would like to stay somewhat close (30 -40 minutes - staying at Windsor Hills) They are both pretty good and play regularly and coach/on team. We would like to keep price around $100/each.

Orange County National is a phenomenal fit. Two different courses, driving range and was the home of the 2010 PGA Q School. However, closer to you will be Falcons Fire, a very traditional Scottish style course. Worth a look would also be Celebration and Shingle Creek.

Highlands Reserve on Hwy 27 ( Between I92 & I 4 )

Champions Gate ( Omni Hotel area )

Reunion Golf Course

All between Hwy 192 ..... Hwy 27 & Hwy I-4

Highlands Reserve on Hwy 27 ( Between I92 & I 4 )

Champions Gate ( Omni Hotel area )

Reunion Golf Course

All between Hwy 192 ..... Hwy 27 & Hwy I-4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter