golf courses

skondo10

Mouseketeer
hello!
we are planning on having a golf day while at WDW. we have never played any of the courses there and were looking for some insight on the courses at Disney. We are intermediate golfers. Thanks in advance for your advice!

Check out www.wdwgolf.com.

You can also go to Google Groups and search rec.sport.golf for info about courses in Orlando; there are tons of great places to play that cost a lot less than Disney if you're not set on blasting out of the Mickey-shaped bunker.

DH golfs practically every day at WDW-the golf courses are his favorite theme parks! Right now there's a "price slice special" for golf after 10:00 am. And teeing off after 3:00 gives big discounts. Yes, it's hot, but if you don't mind, there's lots of water on all the courses. Osprey Ridge is DH's favorite course, but it's pretty challenging. Lake Buena Vista is very nice, tight course, but usually the best rates-DH calls it "the best buy". Those are probably DH's 2 favorite courses.

I have played all 5 courses ,I think the Magnolia is the toughest ,eagle pines & osprey ridge are the most scenic and the Palms & Lake Bueno Vista are the easiest. But it does not matter which you play they are all usually in great shape, so have fun. I am going in Sept. and am going to try to sneek away a couple early mornings before everybody else gets going for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter