• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golf crazy hubby needs recommendations!!!

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
My husband is a very keen/obsessed golfer and needs some advice! He has played all of the Disney courses and on our next trip would like to try some other Orlando courses.......where do you recommend!?
Thanks!
Debsx

Bay Hill -- Arnold Palmer's course! One of the best in Florida...and that's saying a LOT!

Debs Hill said:
My husband is a very keen/obsessed golfer and needs some advice! He has played all of the Disney courses and on our next trip would like to try some other Orlando courses.......where do you recommend!?
Thanks!
Debsx
I don't play golf although I do own at a resort in Orlando that features golf courses. There is a thread on the attractions board that may be of interest (
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=888959). Some of the responses give webpages that give information about some of the area golf courses. It might be a place to start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter