Golf Near WDW Area - Davenport?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
We'll be spending the month of Feb in Davenport, Fl and would like to golf a few times, preferably only 9 holes per round. We're high handicap but play at a good pace and would prefer to go out as a 2 some.

Thanks,

Bill From PA

For 9 holes you only have a couple choices. There is a couple executive courses in Davenport. Deer Creek is just south of I4 on 27 and Polo Park is right on 27 just south of 192. If you can hack it (no pun intended) Highlands Reserve is in great shape right now and isn't too bad a price if you go afternoons.

Orange County National is a beautiful course and has a 9 hole short course as well. It's just a bit further out 192 and off of Avalon Road.

For 9 holes you only have a couple choices. There is a couple executive courses in Davenport. Deer Creek is just south of I4 on 27 and Polo Park is right on 27 just south of 192. If you can hack it (no pun intended) Highlands Reserve is in great shape right now and isn't too bad a price if you go afternoons.

Orange County National is a beautiful course and has a 9 hole short course as well. It's just a bit further out 192 and off of Avalon Road.

Thanks for this, I'll punch them into my SkyDroid app right now.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter