Every Mile is a Miracle

This morning’s Half Marathon included:
  • Feeling dehydrated
  • Gear check making me stabby
  • Finally getting some water
  • The long march to the corrals
  • Mousketeers
  • Running with @Bree again! (Best running partner ever!!)
  • Having people yell our names because they were on our shirts
  • Seven Chipmunks
  • Lots of Character stops
  • Life is a Highway
  • Silence and breaking it
  • The girl without pants
  • Krispy Kream Donut!
  • Finishing that dang race!!!!
Margarita Streak Day 14:

A923D62F-8ECE-49FC-AB99-547DFD97DD6E.jpeg

How I am ever going to finish an actual real life MARATHON I don’t know. But hopefully this marg helps me figure it out.

Coming out of lurker status regarding the girl without pants! Was she wearing tights? There was a girl in front of me in line for the bus after the race that had no pants and what looked like panty hose on under her underwear or whatever she was wearing.‍♀️ It didn’t look comfortable. Good luck tomorrow!

I have a lot of feelings about this past week. I’m still in shock that I finished. I’m still in shock that I’m a Marathoner!! (There was a sign I saw during the Full that said something like “Only 1 in 1000 people ever run a marathon!” — the numbers might be off on that, but it totally made me cry.)

I am so thankful for each and everyone one of you who helped me along on this journey. And to the friends I made this week, you all have a special place in my heart.

Recap will definitely be happening, but until then, here’s a picture of me right after the Marathon. So. Many. Feels.

BCC347C3-25A7-4679-87EC-FEB49EEEE6DD.jpeg

I have a lot of feelings about this past week. I’m still in shock that I finished. I’m still in shock that I’m a Marathoner!! (There was a sign I saw during the Full that said something like “Only 1 in 1000 people ever run a marathon!” — the numbers might be off on that, but it totally made me cry.)

I am so thankful for each and everyone one of you who helped me along on this journey. And to the friends I made this week, you all have a special place in my heart.

Recap will definitely be happening, but until then, here’s a picture of me right after the Marathon. So. Many. Feels.

View attachment 375846

The like button is inadequate to describe how that picture makes me feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!