Good area in Buffalo for shopping?

archdandy

DIS Veteran
Hello, all! It's been a while since we've been on a Disney trip but we have decided to cross the border just for a night trip and do some shopping a long with some of other Disney customs we do when we flying out of Buffalo. Where is a good place to shop? I'm looking for an area with a good amount of grocery stores and maybe a mall close by. We usually go to the Cheektogawa area when flying out just because the airport is there. But is there anywhere better? Anyone have any advice?

We tend to head towards the area around Walden Galleria Mall as there is a huge Walmart plus a Target there. Also an Olive Garden. I’m not sure about grocery stores through as we tend to pick up the majority of groceries at Walmart.

If I’m looking for clothes at Kohl’s we go to the Williamsville area which is about 15 mins from this area.

Hope this helps.

We tend to head towards the area around Walden Galleria Mall as there is a huge Walmart plus a Target there. Also an Olive Garden. I’m not sure about grocery stores through as we tend to pick up the majority of groceries at Walmart.

If I’m looking for clothes at Kohl’s we go to the Williamsville area which is about 15 mins from this area.

Hope this helps.

There is also Primark in Walden Galleria which has a ton of really well priced Disney clothes for all ages.

Hi we go across to Buffalo a few times over the summer, stay near the Target and the Galleria mall. Macys and JC Penney at the mall. Lots of shopping in this area. Wegmans and Topps for groceries. Have fun!

I love the Walden Galleria and go there whenever I'm in Buffalo. There are a lot of fun things to do besides shopping. My favorite restaurant is also there. The Melting Pot

Over by Boulevard Mall, there is a strip of Niagara Falls Boulevard just south of the 290 that has been redeveloped. We have gone there the last two times because there is a Trader Joes but the new stores are also a bonus. These are in the area where Joanne's Fabrics is. There is a Target, Wegmans and Harbour Freight in the general area as well.

JOANN Fabric and Crafts
1551 Niagara Falls Blvd · +1 716-836-8586
Open ⋅ Closes 9 p.m.

Last edited:
That is the area my Mom and Aunts went to. Military Road Mall area in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter