Good Bakery Suggestions?

golfknut

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend a good bakery at WDW? I am looking for breakfast options, some place with good danish, doughnuts and maybe coffeecakes. We will be staying at The Wilderness Lodge and I know Roaring Forks sells Krispy Kremes but I don't know what else, the menu for that location on this site is blank.

It would be a little far for you but there is a bakery on the Boardwalk that is pretty good. They have pasteries, bagels etc.
There is also the bakery on Main Street in the MK.

The Bakery on Main Street in MK is THE place to go (parks-wise) for scrumptious breakfast (and all-day) yummies. If you are going to be in DAK first thing in the morning, head to the Kusafiri coffee-pastry place (right outside Tusker House) in Africa and dine on some delicious pastries. For full menus, visit www.wdwig.com and check out the menus! Now I'm drooling all over again for those MK Cherry Turnovers.
-MrsAPalm

cinnamon rolls at tusker house are great! i will get those the last day and carry them on the plane w/me on the way home! LOL:tongue:

Another vote for the Boardwalk Bakery- I know it's far, but definitely worth the trip!:cool:

Starring Rolls at MGM had good pastries. The cinnamon rolls at Kringla Bakery in Norway at Epcot are fabulous!! The were light and fluffy and not overly sweet.

For me, the Boardwalk Bakery wins as best in WDW! Everything I had there is good and I especially love the Vanilla Donut Rings. They make their donuts fresh on premises, not Krispy Kreme.
I also agree with the pastries at Kusafari at AK, my favorite thing here is the cinnamon buns, absolutely delicious but big....bring your appetite.
Main St. Bakery is very good also, in MK.
Where you are staying at WL, Boardwalk is a bit far to go. Try to get there if you can, even if you go afternoon or evening. The selection is great and it's well worth it.

Debbie

Morning park bakeries - MK - Main Street Bakery and MGM - Starring Rolls.

EPCOT - Norway and France - but they don't open until 11. So we opted for the Electric Umbrella for a quick breakfast here - good bacon egg and cheese bagel sandwich for about the same price as a pastry.

We went to the fountainview cafe at EPCOT for the first time our last trip, and I was really impressed!! I can't quite remember what I had (ha!) but I think it was something cinnamony and I remember it was really yummy.

You could always stop at any of the afforementioned places the night before, and put your goodies in a Ziplock baggie overnight to keep them fresh.. that way you don't even have to get dressed to enjoy it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!