Good breakfast buffet?

BostonEd

I'd rather be skiing.
Staying at the CWBC, and daughter expressed interest in going to a breakfast buffet. We have a couple resort days, so I said "sure!"

I see there is a good looking one at the Wyndham Grand. It's slightly on the pricey side, but a lot less than any Disney buffet. It certianly would be convenient to simply stroll over there. But since we have a car, I'd be willing to drive up to "Restaurant Row" or anywhere similarly close by. Are there any at Disney Springs?!

Not interested in bottom of the barrel stuff like Golden Corral or its ilk.

Note this is for midweek, so weekend brunches are not an option.

Any ideas? Thanks.

I saw there’s a daily breakfast buffet from 7AM - 11AM at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista located at 1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd.
It’s not a character breakfast though.

We thought Hard Rock's was pretty good, but that might only be on Sunday. I'd have to check.

Edited to add: Yes, unfortunately Acoustic Brunch is only on Sunday.

If you are okay with a Sunday Brunch, it may open up some additional possibilities. There are a few good breakfast places around but covid kinda crushed buffet places.

If you hadn't considered it yet, Boma's breakfast is reasonable by Disney standards, not a character meal, and has some unusual dishes. I haven't been there in a minute, but I've enjoyed it each time I've visited.

I semi-forgot about Boma. I might add that for a dinner visit. Or breakfast, who knows! Although the more I look around, the more the Wyndham looks tough to beat for my purposes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter