Good experience with L&M

lecach

<font color=darkorchid>Will not get out of bed unl
We just got back from the world on May 11. We had an L&M intermediate car reserved for the week through Travelocity. Many people have reported problems with Travelocity reservations being honored by L&M but we didnt have any trouble. Our rental rate was only $78 for the week! Of course by the time they added the extra day and fees it was $148 but thats still a good deal. Our car was a blue four door Daewoo Nubira. We laughed when we heard it was a Daewoo since we hadnt even heard of them but we loved it! It drove great and accelerated quickly. We would even consider buying one - but we found out the Daewoo company just declared bankruptcy. Pickup and return was easy as could be - no problems, lines, or anything. We'd recommend L&M.

Glad to hear you had a good deal and no problems with L and M.

I din't know Daewoo is having financial problems. I have never driven one, but they are nice looking cars.

Herc.

lecach, I think we had the same car in April. I had never heard of Daewoo before either and reacted the same way you did. For a small car, it did run good. L&M was great and we would use them again if they have the best price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter