Good Luck on Marathon

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Just wanted to tell all who will be involved to have good luck, and a great show tomorrow. I hope it feels more like something different and fun for you, than it does work, although I know SO much work goes into it, and is appreciated by many; especially with you all cutting into your long holiday weekend for this!

Thank you for providing us with entertainment like this, and for always working so tirelessly to support such a great charity that I, personally, would be totally unaware of without you all!

I hope tons of money is raised for some awesome children and their families, so that MANY can come to fulfill their dreams, when operations are able to get up and running. Which I hope will be SOON!!!!

:yay: pixiedust::dogdance::cheer2::jumping3:

Sending lots of rest, hot tea & honey vibes as you prepare for the 12 hour marathon tomorrow! It looks like a great success so far! I estimate the raffle alone will bring in $25K for GKtW! Congrats and Break a Leg! (but not a gimbal!) :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter