Good Morning All and I Need Your Help, Please

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
I posted this on the Teen Board and decided to post here, too. All the pixie dust and good thoughts we can get will be most appreciated. This post is about my oldest DD,Carrielee (KeyPooh90). She starts Middle School today and she is VERY nervous and upset. You see, for the last 6 years Carrielee and I have been at the same school. I teach and have even had her in my class. For the last four years, her younger sister as also been at school with her. She has had a difficult weekend and last night was awful. She is very anxious about today. I know once she gets to school with some of her friends everything will be okay. She is extremely intelligent and very mature for her age. (Yeah, yeah, proud mom talking. ;) ). Anyway, I would appreciate any pixie dust, advice, and good thoughts you could send her way today. Thanks in advance. :D
ut my oldest DD, Carrielee.

Prayers and good thoughts to you and your dd, :D . My oldest dd starts middle school in a couple of weeks, so I know what you mean.;)

Oh! Tell her that she will do fine! My neighbor's daughter(like mine own baby;) ) is starting middle school this year too. She has the same fears and worries, so tell your daughter that everyone walking into the building is feeling the same as her. To all of the kids starting middle school, everything is new. Once she gets to her homeroom, she will have already found a friend and will be fine!!!!

Hugs and PD on the way for Carrielee! I hope she has a great day!

Thank you so much for your good thoughts! When I picked Carrielee up today she couldn't stop talking about school. She had a wonderful day and loved the new school. I appreciate all the good thoughts.

Melanie

Awwww, I'm sorry I missed this this morning. I'm glad she had a great day! Those first day of school jitters can be awful!!! :)

Just now saw your post. Glad she had a good day! I am sending pixie dust for a continued good year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!