GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovetoscrap

Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there.
Good Morning! This thread began over a year ago when the WPASADI game was beginning. This group of DISers came together during the pregame and friendships were formed. This thread has been ongoing ever since. We welcome newcomers to stop in and say Hi and introduce yourselves and join in! Don't bother trying to read all the posts though, just jump in to one of the friendliest threads on the DIS!

The WPASADI game is now over. It is unknown if it will will ever be played again. There are often other contests run by the Board Owner in conjuction with the Podcasts. Check out the Podcast Discusion Board for information about how to listen to the Podcasts and opportunities to win great prizes.

ct2.jpg

The list of teams for WPASADI has been posted here: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1285122&page=1&pp=15

If you are just joining us, don't be concerned about the number of pages. No need to read them all! Mostly a lot of idle chatter and fun. Important information about WPASADI is here in this post, and there are a few puzzles we have worked on. Grab a drink, Jump in at the last page, introduce yourself and join in!

The application for the 2nd chance rounds has been posted and it can found here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/WPASADI-ap2.cfm. The 2nd chance is only open to those that made it to the individual rounds in Extreme WPASADI 3.

Tim Gunn said:
Something we have never done before but we know people wish they could do...

Have you ever seen something said on the DIS by another poster that you thought to yourself "If I was the Tag Fairy...."

Well, let me introduce you to "The Tag Genie". The Tag Genie will be granting people 3 tag wishes. You have 3 days to make your wishes and it is totally up to you to decide how to use them.

You can use them on yourself.. do you want to add your own tag? Change the color of your tag? Add a smilie to your tag? Make your tag scroll? Those are all wishes the Genie can grant to you.

Also, you may grant these tag wishes to others on the board. Know someone that really deserves a tag? The Genie will tag them with what you wish (Within board guidelines of course!) This will be your turn to make others smile the way the Tag Fairy does.

Sound like fun?

How do you win a visit from the Genie? Well the Genie will be watching you all closely looking for great sportsmanship, work above and beyond your assignment and other things he thinks deserves a "poof"

Also, there will be a way that every member of your team will win a chance to win 3 tag wishes. The hosts will set a goal for your contest entry. If you meet the goal, you all win a "poof" from the Genie. An example of the goal would be "Finish within 2 points of the winning team". Maybe the Genie will have more wishes for you if your team comes out on top during a challenge - even beating all the US teams! (which at one point may be quite a few teams! But I've seen you guys work.. you can do it!)

Since Ty and Tim are busy with health problems and organizing the WAPsidoopsie game, and processing all the applications for players we thought we would help them out and go ahead and confuse--I mean amuse--ourselves. Let's keep to ONE THREAD for our Sleuthing activities and get togethers. See how long we can keep it going and how many pages we can get, much like the other social threads on this board.

All are welcome as long as you are friendly!

We have an open bar policy, help yourself to whatever you would like and join in the fun! Hopefully lynninpa will be along with a new batch of popcorn:: .

ct38.gif
ct45.gif
ct49.gif
ct54.gif
ct50.gif
ct47.gif
ct51.gif
ct53.gif

6.gif
]
1.gif
2.gif
3.gif
6.gif
7.gif
8.gif

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1277896&page=120&pp=15

LTS...You brought the drinks along! :yay: I'm here and love the idea of the new thread...Hopefully the others will joins us soon...

And thanks for the info on the Tag Genie...Looks like someone I know :rolleyes:

Edited to add: I'll have one of these.
ct38.gif

Great clues and wonderful welcome. Thanks for all the hard work!

Well sleuthers, I'm going to have one for the road and call it a night. Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Made the step over here....would take a drink now except that I have to get up very early and I can't snore and drive!

ct38.gif
This is my drink of choice tonight.

Of course I might need more than 1 the way my night is going
ct38.gif

Be back later on, got some RL things to take care of.

Oooohhh - I'll have one of each! LOL! TY LTS!

Ok, I'll go get us some munchies - what does everyone want, sweet or salty? (Or, a little of both?)

Diznyfan68 said:
Great clues and wonderful welcome. Thanks for all the hard work!

Well sleuthers, I'm going to have one for the road and call it a night. Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Good night Lorri...

By the way...I went shopping in Kingston last summer at the Target store and the others in that area. A few relatives live in Ravena, New Baltimore area.. DH's uncle used to bartend at the Sheraton in Kingston..

Good night, Diznyfan68

See you in a bit, Nancy!

Thanks for setting up the new thread. I'm pretty new to the whole posting thing but I'll try to participate as much as I can. I've really enjoyed reading everything so far.

herodrx1 said:
Thanks for setting up the new thread. I'm pretty new to the whole posting thing but I'll try to participate as much as I can. I've really enjoyed reading everything so far.

:welcome: and join right in. I'll warn you ahead of time, you'll make a lot of nice friends here :thumbsup2

sweetinmaine said:
:welcome: and join right in. I'll warn you ahead of time, you'll make a lot of nice friends here :thumbsup2

VERY VERY TRUE!!!! Excellent bunch here, very welcoming to newbies (which, really, I still consider myself too!). Pull up a bar stool - what's your poison?

Well, good night...probably will be back tomorrow evening. I've GOT to start getting things ready for our trip---had planned to make notecards of all the important info I have scribbled on slips of paper, but that's not done yet(along with gazillions of other things which I can't list or I'll go into deep depression!)

I LOVE the DIS but need to learn how to just say NO! ( or :badpc: ) !!

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

sweetinmaine said:

Well, I will take the warning to heart. Everyone seems to know each other so well. Have you guys been chatting a long time? Or is it just since the teasers have started?

Anyone here like Coffee? I just got a Melita one:one coffee pod type machine today. OMG, the coffee is GOOD, but the BEST part is I no longer have to WASH OUT THE DARNED GRIND 'N BREW ANYMORE! What a stinking hassle THAT chore has been for the past... uh....SEVEN YEARS! WOW, that's a LOT of coffee machine cleaning - daily, occasionally twice a day. WHOOOO HOOOO on the convenience!

herodrx1 said:
Well, I will take the warning to heart. Everyone seems to know each other so well. Have you guys been chatting a long time? Or is it just since the teasers have started?

I am a pretty new addition here, so I can't answer for the rest of the posters. I only joined in Sept just before our DCL cruise. Posted over there a bit on the meet thread & such. But, everyone here has been extraordinarily awesome! This game is going to be AWESOME!

Kathring said:
VERY VERY TRUE!!!! Excellent bunch here, very welcoming to newbies (which, really, I still consider myself too!). Pull up a bar stool - what's your poison?

What's my poison? That's a tough one. Sooo many to choose from. How could I limit myself to just one :drinking1

herodrx1 said:
What's my poison? That's a tough one. Sooo many to choose from. How could I limit myself to just one :drinking1

Well, see, there's no NEED to limit yourself! This bar is FULLY stocked! How about a sampler tray then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!