Good Morning Everyone

antnee. Good morning to you! My weekend starts at 4 today. Going to see Blondie and the B52's tonight. Then heading down to LBI for the weekend. Enjoy yours. :D

fd8e37d0.jpg

Good morning!

Have you had your Wiggles today?

Hey, I can NOW understand why JOHNTBAP just lovvvvvvvvvvves the WIGGLES :) :) . Those guys are really...........HOT!!!!!! . I could easily see how they could become real sex symbols for our righteous DISers:p :p :p :p :p .............

Good morning all!! The weather here is perfect today, warm, no humidity and a slight breeze! Hope yours is just as nice!
CC

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't you have something important to do????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You can find yourself in DIRE NEED of assistance from EMTs if you DARE to pick on my beloved WIGGLES!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Originally posted by JohnTBap

You can find yourself in DIRE NEED of assistance from EMTs if you DARE to pick on my beloved WIGGLES!!!!

JohnT, I know that the very SIGHT of these hunks makes you want to throw your clothes off with reckless abandon:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Hey, I know that they're a big turn-on, but let's try to maintain some self-control and decorum on the DIS:) :) :) :) .........

fda6d2b6.jpg

This better???

I'm sure you can take the hint, can't you, Dr. "MODEL OF SELF-CONTROL AND DECORUM ON THE DIS"??????

:wave: Can't wait for the weekend! I need to sleep in! :)

Good afternoon......from the East Coast.....:D

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening to everyone.

I did sleep in this morning and I'm feeling pretty good.

howdy everyone!!

oh no..the weekend! I do have to do some stuff for school eventually 2day! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter