Good Morning GALPP's!!

Fredd's Girl

No one told us happily ever after could be this gr
I'm starting my day off here at work with the DIS and just wanted to wish a good morning to my fellow G.A.L.P.P's!! :surfweb:

Hope you all have a great DIS day!! :dance3:

I'm starting my day off here at work with the DIS and just wanted to wish a good morning to my fellow G.A.L.P.P's!! :surfweb:

Hope you all have a great DIS day!! :dance3:

Yes, we GALPPers are here, I am currently listening to Sept 06 Podcast because my trip is set for 9/14/07-9/23/07.....figured I would check out what was going on last year to see what I might be expecting for this year.......

Hey I was thinking about the Colors for GALPP.....since DISers are identified with the Lime Green Mickey color, so I think we should add the Orange Mickey color to go along with it since the podcast color is orange.......what do you guys think.......If so, I'll be wearing my GALPPer colors in September

Yes, we GALPPers are here, I am currently listening to Sept 06 Podcast because my trip is set for 9/14/07-9/23/07.....figured I would check out what was going on last year to see what I might be expecting for this year.......

Hey I was thinking about the Colors for GALPP.....since DISers are identified with the Lime Green Mickey color, so I think we should add the Orange Mickey color to go along with it since the podcast color is orange.......what do you guys think.......If so, I'll be wearing my GALPPer colors in September

GOOD MORNING, FELLOW GALPPERS! What are we going to do to hold us over until next Tues.???

:hug: Orange it shall be---"LOVE IT!" It also is the color of my Disney High School Musical MP3 playah :woohoo: ! I am now drooling as I await the Universal podcast (though WDW is #1 in my heart always). Yesterday's podcast was terrific, as always! The "I am not a crook!" dis-tory lesson was too funny and I thought the poncho discussion (among other topics) was hilarious---Julie is so funny--I love all of her input---and how about her not caring for the poor quality of the dollar store ponchos?! I'd bet she would have loved to have one if there hadn't been a towel to hide her at the back of that boat cruise--hee hee! I just picture her sweating, peeing, and over-hydrating all through the parks now. I hope they don't stiop saying their catch phrases, as I count on them, you know? Well, have an orangy kind of day!!!

I must have missed something, it's not registering. What is GALPP?

It is basically for us PODCAST PEOPLE.......you know how Pete is always telling people to GET A LIFE.....when people are obsessed with things.....so since we are obsessed with the Podcast we are calling ouselves "GET A LIFE PODCAST PEOPLE.....or G.A.L.P.P

Orange sounds good to me! I agree yesterday's show was awesome. I couldn't wait to go check out the Kaht Kam video!! Julie is a hoot!! Between the sweating like a football player and peeing off the boat! It's good they have a woman around to show them the other side...tee hee!! It wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if one of the guys had to potty off the boat...boys do that all the time! :rotfl2:

I must have missed something, it's not registering. What is GALPP?

We are a fictictional group of disunplugged addicts!
Hey, Michele, are you a GALPP?! I suspect you may be, considering your disunpluggued user bars! :thumbsup2

BTW----if you read the Is it Tuesday thread, the origin is in there.

We are a fictictional group of disunplugged addicts!
Hey, Michele, are you a GALPP?! I suspect you may be, considering your disunpluggued user bars! :thumbsup2

BTW----if you read the Is it Tuesday thread, the origin is in there.

Yes, that would be me. I am a Disunplugged addict. I didn't read far enough into the Is it Tuesday? thread.

YES! I love Lime Green and Orange! I know they have orange Mickey Head Paint Chips at Home Depot too! lol.
:coffee:

I will be at the world from 7/2-7/11 at the GF
I had to take my pod cast banner out as I got a siggy infraction
:(

Ich bin ein Berl-...um...yes, I'm a GALPP'er...

--Mr. DB

I will be at the world from 7/2-7/11 at the GF
I had to take my pod cast banner out as I got a siggy infraction
:(

I got my first warning not long ago. I felt so bad. Whoever it was that did it though, did it on an individual post, though. Weird.
I was in the middle of working on it that day...:surfweb:

I got my first warning not long ago. I felt so bad. Whoever it was that did it though, did it on an individual post, though. Weird.
I was in the middle of working on it that day...:surfweb:

Good Morning all!

I have had 3 all for siggy stuff. I always feel bad I just forget and then add stuff I wasnt doing on purpose. I get mad sometimes cuz I see people with may more than I had but I am not gonna report people for that. THe mods have better things to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!