Good Morning GALPP's!!

This said to the board that regards soda as a big deal :rotfl:

Seriously thought I'm sure that the people on here will come up with a great handle for the podcast people to be know as ;)

Thanks, Cyrano and you are so right, as I nearly started crying...and hey, my handle is "happy"! I am sure something good will come out of this, too.

Mine was torn for a while & waiting...I had been hearing good things - his single Dad friend & DS lost weight playing Wii. Then about 6 hours into a 10 hour shift at work listening to how much fun the girls had with them - one had her grandmother bowling for hours. I caved, and emailed him to go ahead & get one. He put one on hold right away after calling local stores from his office & managed to pick it up all before I got home from work.
DD5 is having fun with it too - our older PS2 was too complicated - she didn't have the patience to practice. With the Wii - no problems - she bowled at 148 earlier today - 4 strikes and 2 spares during the game. I scored lower.
(ok I didn't even break 100 & I was trying!)

love the new siggy bar too!

We talked about it all weekend actually! We might have to break down and get one. I've heard about people losing weight playing it...that definitely wouldn't hurt us at all! :rotfl:

This said to the board that regards soda as a big deal :rotfl:

Seriously thought I'm sure that the people on here will come up with a great handle for the podcast people to be know as ;)

We sure will! I'm switching over to the new thread now to see the ideas! :goodvibes

Good Morning fellow Dissers! Just checking in... :surfweb: My THREE podcasts for this morning are downloading as we speak. Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who looks forward to the Tuesday morning drive to work! :upsidedow

~Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!