Good Neighbor hotel with airport shuttle service

PrincessKaty94

PrincessKaty94
My husband and I are planning on going to Disneyland for our first wedding anniversary in September and we were hoping to find a Good Neighbor hotel that is walking distance to DL and also has a shuttle service to and from John Wayne International Airport. Any suggestions? Please and thank you!

* DLR Info/Links - Maps, Hotels, DISer Reviews, Hydroguy's tips, NEWBIE INFO here! -- from the sticky threads at the top of the first page -- so much helpful information there!
From that sticky thread:
HydroGuy Tips Compilation -- a treasure trove of helpful threads!
From that thread:
"HydroGuy's Hotel Rule" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1199862
"Choosing the Right DLR Area Hotel for You" www.disboards.com/threads/choosing-the-right-hotel-for-you.3656512/ -- ask all your hotel questions here -- and note that the GN designation doesn't really mean anything special at DLR -- there are good and bad hotels that have it and good hotels that don't have it
"Airport Proximity to DLR and Ground Transportation Information" by @3TinksAndAnEeyorewww.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2318297 -- ask about shuttles, ride share, taxis, etc. here!

My husband and I are planning on going to Disneyland for our first wedding anniversary in September and we were hoping to find a Good Neighbor hotel that is walking distance to DL and also has a shuttle service to and from John Wayne International Airport. Any suggestions? Please and thank you!
Karmel shuttle's office is in the "Lobby" of the Grand Legacy at the Park. It's not owned by the hotel just in the building, but it certainly makes booking them, and them being on time a lot easier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter