Good news and thank you!

LucyStorm

Has a love affair with the monorail
My test that I had on Monday was normal! So instead of having kidney stones or bladder cancer like the doctor thought, I have a simple urinary tract irritation/infection easily treated with antibiotics. (just like I told the doctor that it was, but he wasn't listening!)

Thank you for your prayers and good wishes!

Yippee! Still hurts but at least you know it will go away!

Excellent news Bonnie, I'm so glad for you! You'll be good as new before you know it!:D :D :D

Great news! I hope you feel 100% better really soon!

Glad to hear that everything will be okay!

Steve

glad to hear it!!

btw, sorry i missed you while i was there.

Oh Bonnie I am so happy for you!!! Glad to hear the tests (not blood tests though ;)) showed "good" results. Sorry you have a UTI but I'd rather hear of you having that than kidney stones or cancer! I hope you are 100% better by the time you leave for your trip on Friday :sunny:

****Phew!!! Dream gives a BIG sigh of relief!!!****

WOO HOO!! I am really happy for you Bonnie!!! Now you can enjoy the magic with peace of mind...bet this trip is even more magical!!;)

thats great, well I am sure you dont think it is that great but much better than what could have been. :)

That is really great! I hate it when they don't listen.

You'll be good as new soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter