• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good news for NYC Subway riders

Mish19

<font color=magenta>Dared to light another candle!
Just heard the NYC Subway/Buses are being rolled back to the
old price of 1.50!!
The judge just made the ruling and agrees the MTA was at fault.

WOW! I can't believe it - that is great news! I'm turning on the news now. Thanks for the info, Mish and the link Cookie.

Thank you,

I'm getting sick of store clerks giving me the evil eye when I ask for change for the bus.

Don't know why I just didn't get a metrocard.

Did they say when they were going to roll the price back?

Now if they could just do something about the smell in the summer....:eek:

The subway....

one thing I DON'T miss about working in NYC!

They say it'll happen in two weeks. Of course they'll have to appeal, and then if/when they lose the appeal they'll drag their feet. Isn't it amazing how they are quick to raise the fare but "need time" to roll it back down.

I'm so surprised and relieved, I really hated paying that extra 50 cents each time.

I'm jumping for joy -- not only do I pay the subway fare, but I also ride the LIRR, and my railroad fare went up 25% too. double whammy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter