Good place to buy stuffed animals in the parks?

R

Rajah*

Every time I go to disney I like to get at least one stuffed disney character. Thanks for all the help on where to buy my Kermit! But I also wanted to get a Eeyore, or any thing else I might see and like. Has anyone seen any good places to buy them in the parks? Last time I think I got my Tigger somewhere in Epcot. Thanks you guys!! :wave:

You can find almost anything Disney at the World of Disney at Downtown Disney!:D

I am not 100% sure, but I believe there is a Pooh store just outside the Pooh ride. It should have Eeyore.

And that store in Downtown Disney is huge!!!

One question though...

Does Disney have plush animal from the Lion King and other older movies? The Disney Store no longer carries these. It seems like they only have the fab five, pooh, and the current popular characters. I kinda thought Disney World might carry all the characters.

I think DD carries almost all the characters. We bought a stuffed Bambi back in '98 and wasn't popular then and could not be found in any Disney store near us. If you can't find it, just ask cm at the store!:D

We got my Winnie the Pooh after getting of the Winnie the Pooh ride.

33 days and counting till WDW :bounce:

There is also a Pooh and friends only store in Downtown Disney. I got my Eyeore and a wonderful Pooh and Friends clock there. Check it out....it's a great store.

Does anyone know if the Pooh Store in Downtown Disney carries older merchandise. What I mean is, my son has a Pooh bean bag from Halloween of 1999, it is Pooh dressed as Tigger. My son loves it, he takes it everywhere and will not go to sleep without it. I am trying to locate another that would be similar. I am so afraid of losing Pooh or that it will fall apart soon (I have already sewed it up once). I tried Pooh dressed as a lamb from Easter, he likes it but not the same. I even tried Tigger and both of these just sit on his bed and he plays with them in the morning, but Halloween Pooh is the only that gets to go anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter