Good questions to ask?

What information are you trying to learn at that showing? Can you give us some background at what you already know and what you are currently unclear about?

Well we like the incentive to buy in but we are worried about the payments if my job should change

Ask them about foreclosure then. How much can you be late without losing your points.

If you over prepare that's fine. If it's a genuine worry I would 100% buy resale. With resale you are not going to be very much underwater if at all if you needed to sell.

Think of it like a vehicle. If you thought you might not be able to make payments in 12 months would the new or used be a better choice in that unfortunate circumstance.

Well we like the incentive to buy in but we are worried about the payments if my job should change

So you are interested in buying at least 100 points direct, and are not interested in buying resale because that does not offer the perks you are looking for, right?
Are you financing your purchase? If so, consider outside lenders and compare their rates with what Disney has to offer.
Do you already know what home resort you are looking to buy at?

What perks do you feel are worth the premium to buy direct, including the increased financing charges?

It sounds like you plan to finance your purchase. I would suggest inquiring about your financing terms including the interest rate and term and understand and be comfortable how it impacts your overall cost of ownership. Be sure to ask about the annual maintenance fees as well if you aren’t familiar with how that works and their yearly cost.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter