Good shareable take-home treats from the parks?

I brought back bags of the flavored popcorn once for our office staff and they were appreciated, if you need larger individual treats.

DH and I are going sans kids next week and DD17 has requested a Mickey-dipped apple, and DS14 a Tigger Tail. And I always pick up a package of the peanut brittle for my parents.

PHXscuba
The peanut brittle is the best ever anywhere!!

I’d like to bring back some treats from my trip next week to share with some friends/coworkers when I get back. I’m curious what the best take-home snacks/sweets are from the Anaheim parks - no one in the office is a huge candy fan, so I don’t think the Goofy’s candy bags will work well, but they all love chocolate and cake type desserts. I’m hoping for something that will survive the journey back home! I have heard of the hand made toffee which seems like a great idea, I’m just curious if anyone else has other recommendations and where I can find them. Something that brings back the Disneyland magic when you enjoy it. :)
Thanks!

Our family favorite to bring back from the park that always makes us think of good times at Disney when we enjoy it is actually the mad tea party tea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter