Good Ways you have saved money?

reecejackox

DIS Veteran
i once went to a football match , was going to pay £45 for two tickets then a woman claim along and said she had a few spare tickets because some of her group didnt turn up so we got the tickets instead and saved £45

I just used a senior discount* for the first time, which felt like a dubious honor but I'll take it, anyway.

DW and I saved $3/ticket at our local movie theater. Between the 2 of us, almost paid for a soda! :D

*--I just turned 55, and DW recently celebrated another anniversary of her 29th birthday.

i once went to a football match , was going to pay £45 for two tickets then a woman claim along and said she had a few spare tickets because some of her group didnt turn up so we got the tickets instead and saved £45

Ok that’s not happening in Boston.

We did Save in Tampa they were scalping tickets below face value

It's not *exactly* saving, but I went to see U2 in 1987. I forget how much the ticket cost, but I was working in retail for minimum wage so it was a sacrifice for me. Anyway, exiting the concert I found a thick gold chain lying crumpled up on the ground. I sold it for a hundred bucks the next day, which was my ticket and then some.

Back a few years, could get ridiculously good deals on Yankees tickets on stubhub buying a day in advance. Few times got $100 tix for $30, $70 for $20, etc. the price paid is much closer to what those seats cost in almost any other stadium, but for yankee stadium, prices were great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter