Goofy's Kitchen brunch or dinner?

goofyfordisney

DIS Veteran
We are heading down to DL in a couple of weeks and I haven't made any PS's for our dining. I'm starting to think that I should make a couple (mainly for Blue Bayou and Goofy's Kitchen).

We have had breakfast at Goofy's before and liked it. Can anyone tell me the main difference between the food available between brunch and dinner? I couldn't find any menus. :confused3 Is there a price difference?

Our kids are 12 & 17 and are pretty big eaters. I think if we went for brunch we would do it for the latest time available because we like to go into the parks early and then leave at 1:00 pm to swim at the hotel.

Thanks in advance!

Sue,

I love to go to Goofy's for brunch for some of the same reasons that you pointed out. I like to go to the parks as early as possible, and am ready for a break about that time anyway. You have a great food variety at this time -- many of the things they would have at either breakfast or dinner. In addition to breakfast items, there are veges, and a nice variety of hot dishes; I'm pretty sure they had carved meats the last time we went. Of course, there is a desert bar with a variety of tasty tarts. cobblers, and cakes. I personnally like having a one big meal midday, and eating light for dinner. Late brunch/lunch is sometimes not as crowded as some other times. I think it's a bit cheaper than dinner too, but I can't verify the price difference. You may find its easier to get a PS time then also.

I'd definitely encourage you to make PSs asap for just about anyplace that accepts them. It will be a busy summer, and you don't want to spend a lot of time waiting to eat.
Good luck.

The "lunch" foods that I rember being out were hotdogs on the kids section and a big stack of cold cuts next to the salad area on the cold buffet. I also remember there being some kind of tamale dish on the hot buffet. But I think that might be considered a breakfast item in CA for the hispanics.

The dessert bars was fully stocked too (not sure if it is for breakfast or not). I really enjoyed the toffee bread pudding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter