Goofy's Kitchen: Lunch or dinner?"got it" PS dinner thanks

imdreaming

Earning My Ears
My son and I fly into Lax on tues Sept 20th after a 1 hour drive to the airport, 2 hour flight.We get into LAX at 9.00 am. We plan on just relaxing the first day. I thought I would try to make PS at Goofy's kithcen. What would you reccomend for Goofy's Kitchen? Lunch or Dinner? thanks

I've always liked lunch more, particularly late lunch. It just seems that it's less hectic and the characters make the rounds faster and have more time to play with you. Lunch is a bit cheaper, but the offerings may not be as great. If you do dinner, I would recommend getting an early seating before it gets too crowded. We went last week at 7PM and were seated for over an hour with a large party. We missed Aladdin; I think it was the first time in my many visits that not all of the roaming characters made it to our table.

I also like lunch. I am not a fan of breakfast simply because we enjoy being at the parks in the early morning. But I do remember the one time we did lunch it was great. Same thing as the OP, flight arrived in and we wanted to relax a bit that first day so we had lunch. We got so fired up and excited after seeing all the characters we did end up heading into the parks! If you do dinner, I like the earliest seating they have which I think is at 5:00. Much less hectic and still plenty of time to head into the parks for fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter