Goofy's kitchen?

autumnbaby9

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have eaten here recently, how much is the Character dinner. I have been looking at the menu's that the different websites have but none of them give the same price :confused3 . There will be 4 of us >12 yrs old and 2 that are <12 yrs old.

Thanks

Dinner prices are $35.96 per adult and $14.86 per child aged 3-11.

Dont forget too that this doesnt include manditory tip charges, which is up around $8-11

The Disneyland.com website gives you the wrong cost on Goofy's Kitchen. They jacked up the price from about $20 per person to $14-36.00

mystic_path said:
Dont forget too that this doesnt include manditory tip charges, which is up around $8-11

When I made our PS the CM told me that the tip would be included in the price. Was she mistaken?

Maybe they screwed up, but no, on my bill I was charged extra for the tip. I know this because we had asked.

mystic_path said:
Maybe they screwed up, but no, on my bill I was charged extra for the tip. I know this because we had asked.

yeah I think they screwed up on yours mystic because the gratuity is included in the price :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter